Thefampage Young Farmers Competition
Thefarmpage in conjunction with the sportswear company Kukri are running a competition for The Young Farmers Clubs Of Ulster. The prize will be 10 rugby shirts in club colours. The farm page competition rules are listed below along with an email address for entries.
Funny photo competition
10 rugby shirts sponsored by thefarmpage.com, worth £350, kindly provided by Kukuri.
The rugby shirts will be in the winning clubs preferred colour with their club logo on the shirts.
Rules and regulations:
- This competition is open only to the Young Farmer Clubs of Ulster
- Each club is invited to submit ONE picture for entry into the competition
- The photo should be agricultural based eg. Animals, machinery, farmers etc.
- The photo should be original. Any club found to be submitting a photo that has been downloaded from the internet will be disqualified from the competition
- The photo should be sent to email@example.com no later than 31 March 2012.
- Following the closing date for entries all photos will be posted on thefarmpage.com facebook page in the “YFCU Album”
- Voting on the best picture will be on a “Like” basis ie the photo with the most “Likes” at the end of the voting period will win. Comments will not count towards the final vote totals
- The closing date for voting is 30 April 2012.
- A photo of the winning club being presented with the sponsored shirts and the winning photo will be printed in the local farming newspapers and also appear on thefarmpage.com website and facebook page
For more information contact Trevor on 07968915920 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Photos to email@example.com